About Us

Avi Baratz, Barrister & Solicitor & Notary Public Criminal Defence & Family Lawyer

Avi Baratz received his B.A. Honours from York University majoring in Philosophy and graduated Magna Cum Laude. He obtained his LL.B. at the University of Windsor. Mr. Baratz was called to the Bar of Ontario in 2005. He is a member of the Law Society of Ontario, the Canadian Bar Association, the Ontario Trial Lawyers’ Association, the Advocates’ Society, the Family Lawyers’ Association and the Criminal Lawyers’ Association. He is also sworn and enrolled as a Solicitor of the Ontario Court of Appeal for Ontario and the Superior Court of Justice.

Mr. Baratz is a highly skilled and experienced lawyer.  He has been practicing law for over 15 years.  He is a no-nonsense advocate who leaves no stone unturned. He has the enthusiasm, skills and experience to handle your criminal charges, family matter or civil matter – no matter how simple or complex, trivial or serious.  Contact Mr. Baratz to schedule a free confidential consultation today.

Call Avi Baratz today at 905-789-9007 for a free confidential consultation!

Scroll to Top